How to apply for the educational program ‘Russian as a foreign language’
Note: According to the Admission and education rules, you can be enrolled in the course ‘Russian as a foreign language’ only after the completion of high school education.
Step 1: Prepare your Application
Step 2: Take this General Knowledge Test to check if you still remember what you learned in school.
- Download the Application Form
- Accurately complete, print out and sign the Application Form.
- Scan the completed Application Form. If you do not have access to a scanner, please take a clear photo on your phone.
Step 3: Complete, sign and scan the Сonsent form
Step 4: Prepare scans of the following documents:
Step 5: Send the documents and the general knowledge test result to this email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official academic transcripts.
- Translated (to Russian) and notarized copies of academic transcripts.
- Passport data page.
- Translated (to Russian) and notarized copy of your passport's data page.
Step 6: Wait for an official reply from the University.
Step 7: Upon admission, send a letter of consent to this email email@example.com
Step 8: Sign an Enrolment Сontract, scan it and send the copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 9: Make a complete payment to the bank account specified it the Enrolment Contract.
Send the original copy of the Enrolment contract to this address:
Rybinsk, Pushkin str., 53
RSATU named ater P.A.Solovyeva
Center of International Relations
Congratulations! You are enrolled in the course ‘Russian as a Foreign Language’!
Сontact us via email at email@example.com